Welcome to the Panorama Wellness & Sports Institute, previously known as D1 Sports Training! The Institute is owned and operated by Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center along with NBA All-Star - Chauncey Billups, former Bronco's wide receiver - Brandon Stokely, former Bronco's captain and Miami Dolphin's coach - Chris Kuper and the Denver Nuggets head Strength and Conditioning coach - Steve Hess. Together with an elite team of athletic trainers and coaches, we aim to provide you with the best fitness, performance and basketball programs in the area.
The Institute is a world class performance facility that provides people from all walks of life every tool necessary to optimize their performance in the athletic arena or during their daily life. From helping elite athletes prepare for the professional level to conducting the return to activity program following a major injury, our Performance Specialists have the knowledge and passion to coach and motivate you to achieve your goal.
Our training staff sets us apart - every one of our Performance Specialists has a degree in Sport and Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or Sports Physiology as well as holds the prestigious Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Through our comprehensive approach to training we address your specific nutritional needs, performance goals, injury history, and post workout recovery demand. From the equipment we have chosen, to the layout of the gym, everything about this facility is results driven!
Try Us For Free
PERFORMANCE TRAINING AND BASKETBALL PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES AND ABILITIES
At the Institute we offer a wide range of group training classes and individual coaching for all ages and abilities in our weight room, on our turf field or in our full-court basketball court.
- Total Body Conditioning
- Strength Training Classes
- Personal Training
- Sport Specific Team Training
- Basketball Programs, Camps & Clinics
- One-on-one Basketball Coaching for High School, College and Professional Players with Nick Graham
- Adult and Kids Basketball Leagues
- Corporate Wellness and Executive Fitness Programs
Our Goals for you on the Turf or On the Court
The Institute strives to teach character development within a team environment. Accountability, respect, perseverance, determination, discipline, confidence and integrity are among a few of the values we teach at The Institute. We want each athlete who passes through our doors to feel empowered and motivated to do their best. Our promise to you is:
- To provide you with a positive and motivating training atmosphere
- To educate you on the ‘how’ and ‘why’ behind your training
- To optimize your specific movement in order to prevent injuries and allow you to move without pain or limitations
- To deliver a comprehensive training program which is backed by research and sports science
- To teach you proper lifting technique and sound movement patterns